This year is looking good so far. We have had mild weather in Dillingham and it looks like it will continue to snow little by little, hopefully giving us better snow-go weather.
Phillip and I are busy and happy with our lives, and supporting each other in some serious new year resolutions. Last night we played the longest game of Skip-Bo in history, thus ruining our enjoyment of the game. The neighbor has acquired a new electric guitar and amp and gives us a taste of his practice session every night through the wall. Phillip has accepted the noise challenge and plans to move his 1400 watt sound system in tonight. If you call me on the phone in the near future and I cannot hear you - you will know why.

1 comment:
I still have your same cough and runny nose myself. It is pretty annoying.
A comment about your new semester starting: I am proud of you for finishing school, but your excitement over using new notebooks and pens - well, you are a nerd!
I hope the tattoo stays as well. I find it interesting that you are concerned about this since tats are usually permanent on everyone else.
Good to hear from you. Keep posting.
Post a Comment